Monday, December 21, 2015

DIY: How to Wrap a Cookie Tin


I love baking cookies.  I think I like baking more than I like eating the cookies.  Well, almost.  Now that we are deep into the festive season, I'm toting along cookies to every party we attend.  It feels weird bringing a cookie tin in a gift bag so I like to "wrap" it.

First we start off with cookies!  I like to line my tins with a coffee filter to keep things tidy.


I also like to let folks know what's in the tin.


Depending on who is carrying the tin into the party, I also use some clear tape to seal the tin.


Next up is some gold ribbon.


I tie the ribbon on.  You can also put a little bit of tape on the ribbon underneath the tin for extra security.


I like to add a tag so they know it's from me.


Done!  It's ready to bring to the next party.


What are you baking?  I'd love to try out some new recipes!

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment: