Saturday, June 23, 2012

ETSY - Toronto Meet Up


I've been a little swamped the last week and so I didn't get a chance to write anything about the first EVER Toronto ETSY event. It was held on June 15 at Oz. It was nice to mingle and chat, listen to 3 veteran sellers, and talk to Nada, our Canadian Community Manager.  My friend T came along with me as she is considering opening up an ETSY shop.  Hubby decided to stay home - he predicted he would be one of 5 males and he was about right!


Click on the link to see the ETSY Flickr pictures: ETSY Toronto Meetup

Afterwards, I went to Watusi for dinner with my friend T and we got some yummy dishes for sharing.  The beets were yummy and the chick pea french fries were quite unique.  I'm going to have to figure out how to make the fries for the kiddies.  What a great idea.


OK... time to go get ready for Sunday's market at the Leslieville Street Festival!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment